Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love Love London

Fun English Boys in Hyde Park
My FAVORITE dress in V&A Museum

The coolest display showing the average amount of
pills taken in an English lifetime(14,000)


Fish & Chips!!



HYDE PARK :)




haha a different side of Hyde Park





I made it safely to London. The plane ride was kind of hard, there was a screaming baby so I didn't sleep much. I have loved every minute. This city is beautiful. There's some really cool girls here so I'm glad about that. Hyde Park is my favorite place. It's so beautiful. It's this massive park where people walk around, play in the pond, make out(see above picture), work out, whatever they want really. On Wednesday we went to a British Museum and did some shopping.Also, I got hit on by a 46 year old man. He did show us where the best Fish and Chips place was, so I should've married him, but he told me I was a true beauty, and he's looking for awife like me. Let me tell you, these Britts hit on Americans like it's no one's business. The British Museum was massive! I was overwhelmed. But there were a lot of really interesting things. My favorite museum was today, we went to the Victoria and Albert Museum and they had this whole room on Fashion!!! I was loving it. I seriously spent an hour in there. They had these dresses from the 1800's beautiful!!! and they had a really cool jewellery room as well. Also, I got the chance to go to Harrod's. Wow, that place is heaven. HEAVEN! I wish I was a millionaire. Finally, at the end of the day I got to experience my first pub. Super cool. These two guys were playing music and were pretty good, I got to hear some Oasis, and also Third Eye Blind, can't go wrong.

1 comment:

  1. WOW it all sounds so amazing! I can't wait to go there one day!! Miss you roomie.

    ReplyDelete