Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 Blog Posts in 1 Week!!!!!

So I put more pics on my computer. And I don't feel like studying...so here's another blog post for both of you readers(probably Jessica and Ie Ling...called it). Mostly I just want to sum up the end of my summer. All I want is summer back. And no school. I miss not having school. hahah. I should enjoy it right now though.
So in August I moved into a house. As I was busy packing and cleaning my old apt. I found Britton doing this...



He was such a good help...He actually really was. I think he was just trying to get me to laugh in this moment. Anyway, I am now settled in my new house(obviously, it's three months later). And I love it.


We also spent a day in Balboa Island with Ness and Derek. So fun. We rented Tandum bikes, which are the raddest thing. I want to do it again. Soon.



At the beginning of the semester, there were a series of good things that happened to Britton and I. I got into the Business Program, Britton won his futsal tournament, finished his last season at BYU, and celebrated our 1 and 1/2 years anniversary. To celebrate, we went to this place called Christopher's. It's a steakhouse in SLC(don't worry we had a groupon). And it was so fun. This is us before we went.



Recently, Britton, his family, and I went to a BYU football game. I think it was my first one with Britton actually. It wasn't cold which was nice, but even nicer we actually won, this season has not been the best for our Cougs.


No comments:

Post a Comment