Friday, October 22, 2010

The Struggles of Blogging

I rarely put pictures on facebook and when I do it takes me like an hour. After going through the process of uploading the pics on my computer, choosing the ones that I want to put up(I hate when there's albums of like 200 pictures, unless they're wedding albums, in that case the more the better), actually putting them up, then tagging everyone, and thinking of a funny name for the album, the last thing I want to do is blog. And I assume no one actually reads this except Britton when I make him.

Anyway, here is a quick update on life.

I am trying to figure out what I want to do with life. In the past two years my main goal has been trying to get in the business school. I guess I never really gave much thought as to what I'd do once I was in. Well now I'm trying to decide between Marketing, Strategy, and Entrepreneurship. I just wish I could use the magic Eight Ball for this one. So, since I'm spending a lot of time trying to figure that out, I have not been spending nearly as much time studying or keeping up with my school work. That's also probably because I recently locked my keys in my car and my backpack is locked in there. I am waiting for the spare key and then maybe I'll start doing my readings again.

Anyone who knows me well at all, knows that I'm obsessed with Fall. OBSESSED. I love Halloween, mostly cause it's in Fall. So far, this fall has been great. The weather has been nothing to complain about. No snow...yet. Knock on wood. The 60-70 degree weather has held out for longer than I anticipated. This makes it easy to do fun outdoor activities. This week I made pumpkin chocolate chip cookies as my first real fall festivity. Last week I went to a haunted house, Nightmare on 13th, which was my first real Halloween Festivity. That was way fun. I love scary things. Except for scary movies. Those creep me out.

This semester is just flying. It's always the semesters that I love that go by fast. I love my schedule, I love the integrated core, but mostly, I love fall. And it is going by too fast!!

K, once again, I'll attempt at being a better blogger. Here are some pics from the past few months to get you up to speed!




4th of July...I know it's October..I suck




Lake Powell...I know It's October



This was kind of recent. Britton is officially done with BYU soccer. However, he still plays in intramurals and a futsal league. AKA soccer still takes up tons of his time.



OBSESSED with this game. I love it. I hate scrabble, but this game is 100x times better. Bananagrams. Try it.

4 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. I love being in the integrated core with you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!!?? No one reads your blog? C'mon! I am maybe your most dedicated fan. And I make Nate read it sometimes so he can claim to be a good brother :) Love the update! You are so cute. Your pictures kind of make me miss fall at BYU. I loved the fall semesters too. You have no idea how good your life is right now...enjoy it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I don't know you that well because i didn't know you were obsessed with fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea it's my favorite, besides summer.

    ReplyDelete